Wednesday, January 20, 2016

FINAL Reflection


      • How you began the layout of the game?

I began the layout by adding 3 different backgrounds and 1 sprite with 3 different costumes.



      • How you worked through problems and what problems did you have?

One problem I had was trying to get the music to play, but I figured out I just had to add that code before everything else.



      • How you tested it?

I tested my game by having one of my friends play it at home and give me feedback.



      • Did it work as you intended?

Yes it worked as I intended and actually turned out better than I expected.



      • What are you most proud of in your game?

I am most proud of the New Years level, because I added my own fireworks to it and made the sprite move in that level as well.



      • What are you disappointed with, if anything?

I wish I could have used pictures of fireworks but it wouldn't let me add them without the white background against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment